User avatar

SoggyPoptart

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where the eagles fly...

    There’s this thing called earth I’ve been here since my birth But this weight of sorrow is more than I can bear I’ve heard of this eternal place and I’m ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Phoenix Poem

    Be sure that you're pure of heart that every tragedy is a new fresh start and you've the strength to rise again you're life has ended... So, let us begin ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alice

    [quote="Light_Devil!"]. School can go into a corner and cut its wrists. Metaphorically speaking, of course. “Alice! Wait up.” I resisted the urge to throw my backpack into his face. Though ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    My inner child, Have you seen her? I'm afraid she won't come back again. She looks like me but smaller and Her hair is tangled wild. She trips on her ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: unfinished, advice?

    You actually need help finishing THIS? Why? It's fine the way it is, short and to the point with a lot of big words in between, I actually really like ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little By Little

    Little by little day by day my pain goes deeper and never goes away! I don't have the scars for you to see but don't you realize? I'm just not ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No World is Mine

    What I loved most stabbed me And left me to bleed out on the floor. What my passion was left me to die. Now I wander alone, lost in this ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monster

    Hear my words, and run away. Don’t trust the shadows, and never stray. The monster will take you up, and make you his toy, a mindless puppet, and never again ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    Robert Frost was wrong. The world didn’t end in fire. It didn’t end in ice, either. T.S. Eliot was closer, but still, he was wrong. No one expected what happened. ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    Noise and colour, brainstained fangs. The maelstrom of air heaves forever. Squashing together before ripping up gangs No mind is safe from it's eternal bluster. Inside the glittery temple of ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: At the Louvre

    He curls over my body and inspects my sin. Oh baby don’t worry, I can fix you. When we cut off your arms, you can be Venus de Milo; When ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Done Dancing

    "Never Done Dancing" I believe it is an amazing title. I like in the story how you say that the character's nose almost touches the floor that is an amazing ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Refreshing Smile

    I'm not super pleased with this piece, though I don't know what it is that's bothering me. Thoughts? I'm not going to lie, but I don't want to be rude. ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sea Contemplates the Moon

    There is no space between where your silver rim ends and where the sky starts. toward you. Down here your reflection is a lake of light stroked by the ripples ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Peter Pan

    He would never grow up, But I was bound to mortality. He held me as we looked out At the fading stars, Alone at the crown of the world. And ...

    Oct 22, 2010


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson