User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: A Day I Won't Remember

    Hey Valo! Thanks for you review. :) I understand what you're saying and my piece probably did get boring. But the point of this was to capture a feeling that ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: A Day I Won't Remember

    Hey KT!! Thanks a lot for reviewing my piece! :) I was wondering whether I should have put lyrical as a subgenre but I wasn't sure. I've never written a ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: A Day I Won't Remember

    Hey! Thanks for your review!! Haha yes that was meat to be floss. :) Thanks again. :)

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: A Day I Won't Remember

    Hey!! Thanks for reviewing! :) Comma's are the bane of my life, I'll try to fix them :)

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Hey MaddyMae, Thanks a lot for reviewing my work. :) I'm glad that you liked it :D I'll definitely try getting around to reviewing your piece. :)

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Hey Pan!! Thanks so much for taking the time to review my work! :) I was really glad that you got the way that I was trying to portray fear. ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Hi Bugslake!! Thanks so much for reviewing!! This isn't the first thing that I've ever written but it's my first short story. I usually write novels and can express myself ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Hey Emotion1405!! Thanks so much for reviewing! I hope all the hints made sense once you found out that that Fear was the narrator. I'm also really glad that you ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Thanks cha3739!! Your review means a lot. I'm glad that you liked it and I'm glad that you found my portrayal of Fear accurate :)

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Theatre Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part IV)

    Hey Calvinn, thanks for such a comprehensive review :) I'll definitely take on most of what you said, especially about the emperor's speech. About the whole "stick a knife in ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Theatre Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part IV)

    Thanks for reviewing!! :)

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Prologue)

    Hey Neverland!! Thanks for your review. :) I'm glad you liked this!! I'm glad you liked the title too. Haha yes Tallon is meant to have double L. Funny thing ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part III)

    Hey ongoeslife!! :) Thanks for your review (I think it's great :) ). Thanks as well for giving my story a chance and reading the other chapters! I'm thrilled to ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part III)

    Hey lostthought!! Thanks for your review and for sticking to my story!! :) Commas are the bane of my existence!! I'm glad you liked this and I definitely will write ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Snow: The Tale of a Cold Heart (Part III)

    Hey Tenyo!! Thanks for such a comprehensive review, it really helped. Yes I'm totally loving it here on YWS. It's definitely the best writing website around. I've tried to edit ...

    Nov 27, 2013


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth