User avatar

Snoweary

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Back to September

    I automatically think of Taylor Swift when i read the title :D Your story is quite interesting with no definite ending. Well, every story cannot just end, right? Overall, it ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Bob the Tumor

    Simply great. I love every bit of it. Truly a humorous tumor. The name you've used also make the story more interesting. What is best about script is that i ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No-one Knows

    I love the message you pointed out in the poem. But it is so direct. You should make the poem more interesting, letting the readers to think and guess your ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Boulevard of life

    I read your poem over and over again to find out the story within. Then i knew. The persona wants to kill herself, because of the thought that no one ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Post-Shower Gray

    This poem force me to think of what it tells.I am not sure what is the message you want to expressed. In what i can figure out is that this ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gaddafi Sleeps

    When i first saw the title, i was like, " Gaddafi?" Well, i have to say that this is a great poem. I rarely read any poem about politic and ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The One Person

    This is a quite good poetry. But i wish you could put more elements of poetry such as metaphor and simile and personification. I think instead of using the word ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Excuses

    I love this poem. One thing for sure, there are people who think and feel the same. " fantasized of death since ten" This is my favorite line. This poem ...

    Oct 21, 2011


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh