User avatar

Smilykid

Smilykid

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blue Jay

    Thank you very much. :)

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: Waiting for a Train (The Acolytes pt. 1)

    Thank you very much for taking the time to do these reviews! I appreciate them.

    Jul 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fear

    I think this poem is very similar to the poems I write. It's short and it gets to the point. I think there is something beautifully simplistic about short poetry ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fear

    I think this poem is very similar to the poems I write. It's short and it gets to the point. I think there is something beautifully simplistic about short poetry ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sanctuary of Discord--Prologue

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blue Jay

    Thank you for taking the time to review this, even in your time of grieving. I wish you the best.

    Jun 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: operation imperial [prologue]

    I think having a suicide note as a prologue is brilliant because the reader immediately jumps to conclusions as to what could have led to this person's desire to kill ...

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Above It All

    Thanks a lot for all your advice! I see what you mean when you say I have to build up to those suspenseful moments. Also, I laughed when I read ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Above It All

    Haha! I didn't even notice the irony in that line! Thanks so much for reading story, by the way. I didn't think anyone would actually take the time to read ...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blood Heart

    Thanks everyone for your comments! I may end up doing an extended version of this.

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Short Elf story

    Thanks for taking your time to review it! Ya I'm new so I will post a revised version and PM you. -Smilykid :)

    Mar 20, 2009


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47