User avatar

Smexaykk01

  • Other » General, General Re: My first cover!

    Its awesome!

    May 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ocean on a Rainy Day

    I find this a bit dry This doesn't carry emotion at all, it lacks a lot of it. Try deepen it a little bit to try and add some emotion ...

    Apr 13, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Heartache

    I love it! Biffle has pointed out the nitpiks already, but i just wanted to say that it was fantastic! AWESOME STUFF ciao ~Smexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In The Company of a Vampire: chp I 1/3

    Cool! I like it, your description is not vapid and boring but fun and awesome! I like this lot and you shout keep going on with this! PM me for ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Single Soul

    This is very cool, I love your description and deepness. You are talented, I'll tell you that. keep writing! PM me if you need anything! ~Smexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rhiannon's Nightmare

    I love it~!~ This is so fluent and it makes me want to read it over and over again! You are very talented! Keep writing ~SMexx

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How to Live - Chapter 6

    I like this, by the looks of it you are very descriptive in your work. Your choices of names and characters are very cool and I enjoyed this thoroughly! Keep ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    Its brilliant!!!! 100% original!!!! LOVE IT ~smexx

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Four.

    Oh my gosh! This story has left me begging for more! please PM me when chapter five is up! xox ~Smexx

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    It was a little weird for me. The whole time I was reading this I had this big cheesy performance playing in my head. It was your typical aggressive jerk ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    Biffle here to review!!!! “Hey babe, what you doing here all alone?” he reached to touch my face but I stepped back so he was nowhere near me. Wasn't she ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    lol! Sorry guyz! The flu I have must have made me stupid... but then again it must have been a blonde moment... considering I am blonde

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I don't think there is any heart left for you to break *ED*

    How can Trey's brother be 3 months older? Isn't that impossible or are they step-brothers of something? Why cant they be? They go to the same school and everything! lol ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Fury

    I love it! Its Brilliant! So deep! It gets right down into you. Fantastic! xx (its Kayla btw) smexay

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Once again- Chapter one.

    also have a few misspelled words and in my mind I would spell "mum" as mom. Sorry but I am a proud kiwi (New Zealand) girl and that is how ...

    Mar 26, 2010


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy