User avatar

SlyNightOwl

Formerly Totot

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fears

    Your character has a lot of personality and your writing is fun to read(: Write more. Be careful where you put your commas also, there's a lot of them.

    Oct 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fight Myself.

    I love this, especially towards the end where the poem flows into the next line and makes a sentence(: Lovely

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A long day

    Oh, this is really good and I can compare it perfectly to my day. I'll definitely remember this the next time I feel down~

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Festering Burns

    I don't think the ending is weak at all. I actually had goose bumps on my arms and legs. Very nice.

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: n

    Your poem shows the truth. I don't like admitting that this can actually happen, probably has happened. I love what you've written, though. It's beautiful

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Television & communication amongst friends and family

    This sounds amazing! Your writing is really good and I didn't see any errors. If it were an assignment you'd most definitely get an A+. Have an apple and be ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Imagine

    Oh, wow.. This is amazing! C': I have a friend who needs to read this. She's all about logic and knowledge and scolds me for doing great in English and ...

    Oct 9, 2011


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin