User avatar

Slaughtamelon

  • Poetry » General, Horror Re: Another Father's Day at The Cabin

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Well that escalated quickly

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Horror Re: Another Father's Day at The Cabin

    Well that escalated quickly

    Jun 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Hope In The Dark

    You're welcome . Thank you for this poem xP

    Jun 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only then

    Any thoughts?

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: My spectrum

    That makes more sence thanks for explaining and will do.

    Jun 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only then

    Thank you for the review, makes me glad I was able to pull your attention in. In the line you mentioned to clear up the confusion, when I say "cope" ...

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only then

    Well I edited it and made it longer what do you think now?

    Jun 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only then

    I'll defentatly look into it and find ways to make things more depth thank you for the review

    Jun 16, 2015


ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones