User avatar

SkyeWalker

been a while huh

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: She Held A Flame in her Hand

    Check my other responses, I'm too lazy to re-type it out on mobile. XD THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW THOUGH. :D

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: She Held A Flame in her Hand

    Like I said In a previous reply, I bolder it because I felt the rhyme scheme changed a bit. Maybe it didn't. Did it? That's why it was bolded. I ...

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: She Held A Flame in her Hand

    (If you like it, press the like button! XD

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: She Held A Flame in her Hand

    THANKS! :D The bold represented sorta changing rhythm. Make sense? :)

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: She Held A Flame in her Hand

    Yeah, I agree that monster was a bit strange. XD

    Mar 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    Dankee!! :D

    Mar 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    You did say 'Okay' to a long review, I'm just saying.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    Longer. Like this review could be.

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    Thanks for the review! I actually needed one that explained what I did wrong (clearly), so this was great. Thanks so much for the review! :D

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: I Can't Even

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was a double post, sorry! :D

    Feb 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Life

    Okay. That's probably a good idea. Just be glad that someone who knows your sister IRL caught it instead of a 50 year old person! :D

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Life

    Suggestion: Don't put your name on online works! Not being rude or anything, it's just wiser to remain anonymous online! :D

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Humor Re: If You Can Fly

    I see that this is classified as horror. But what's even more terrifying is that it's classified as humor as well. O_O XD

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Science Fiction Re: Mind Reader

    Write Moooorrrreee.

    Jan 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Hidden Star

    I shall review this later. *places in review box* However, this review will be very long and nitpick, so be prepared.

    Jan 23, 2015


If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn