User avatar

SkyeJane

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Feel At Home

    hahahah I try my best to put my own style into stuff and sometimes it just ends up sounding poppy but I guess it's not something I can really help. ...

    Mar 18, 2014
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Incendiary

    Thank youu! You can find the recorded version on my wall if you wish!

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Incendiary

    Thank you thank you thank you. I'm not sure myself how I came up with it but I did and I'm very proud of it. I'm recording it in a ...

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Incendiary

    Thank you so much! I'm going to record this and once I have I will write a message on your wall.

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    Hi Binder! Thanks for this review! I really did want to space but YWS wouldn't let me no matter how much I edit :(

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: 4 a.m.

    Hey there juniferxo,I just wanted to say that I love this poem as it brings back familiar memories for me.

    Nov 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    Yes,there were supposed to be stanzas but for some reason no matter how often I spaced it,it just went back to this whenever I posted it.You kind of have it ...

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    Yes,there were supposed to be stanzas but for some reason no matter how often I spaced it,it just went back to this whenever I posted it.You kind of have it ...

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    Thank youuu!

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    Thank you soo much @WiteOak! I actually didn't put much into this,I just wrote it on the car ride to school. But,maybe the reason it resonates is because of how ...

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    That's exactly why I wrote it! @Lewys1991

    Nov 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Absence

    For some reason I couldn't space it sorry about that.

    Oct 31, 2013
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Satire Re: Weeping Janitors Tell No Lies

    Moo Moo I loves this sooo much! Have you put music to it yet?

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Jay's Decision

    Oh! This makes sense!! It's a really good story line!!

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Red House

    Thanks!!! It was actually meant to be a song and I sort of wrote it in ten minutes without much thought to the ins and outs of grammar and literary ...

    Mar 28, 2013


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights