User avatar

Skye

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [There is no justice.]

    It really brings home the sadness of it all, but you're right: we never will really know what it feels like unless we go through it ourselves. I agree with ...

    Jan 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hall of 100 Mirrors

    I love this, it really makes me think. I agree with Mesh, don't repeat "hall" in the second line. I would probably do something like "I walk down/the Hall of ...

    Dec 28, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anaesthetic

    This is really good. There is just one thing that I might have done differently. I cant remember when exactly I would have said "I can't remember exactly when" but ...

    Dec 17, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The City at the End of the Hall

    Beautifully written...I love it, especially the repeating 3 lines which have already been quoted numerous times by the time Skye Demon finds this poem. :roll: Anyways, great poem! ~Skye Demon

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Portrait of a Life

    Reading it through, it didn't really make sense of what you meant until I read the last line, then it tied all together. (That's not a bad thing, just an ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Was His Slave

    This is really good! Dark, with a good message in it. No matter how you see him Find the knife, and take it For you shouldn't be that close. I ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: blue eyes

    I love it! Beautiful stuff! I just have one thing: Solom mouth Should be "Solemn mouth" I think. Otherwise, it's great! Blue eyes Watch They sparkle Delighted At what they ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Divine Inspiration

    This is a lovely poem, and beautifully written. Don't the best poems come during the middle of the night? That, and in the shower. :roll: Typical. I love it! ~Skye ...

    Nov 30, 2004


i like my water boneless
— cherie