User avatar

SirenCymbaline

And I've been putting out fire with gasoline

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Golden

    Good stuff! Brought back some memory-images there. Very nice stuff. Not much of a review. I'll come finish when I can.

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    I love this. I wonder- who is telling this to the boy? His conscience? His knowledge? common sense? And, the one telling him this- are they right? I love this. ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Midnight Dance

    I have no criticisms. It is perfect. Hopefully the judges will be as able to see it from the angle us writers do.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Definition of Freedom

    Nice job! The vote? At first I couldn't choose between the falcon and the stallion. Later I picked the stallion because Falcons are predators. Predators and Freedom don't really go ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Japan

    APOLOGY ACCEPTED. Don't be too hurt. I understand. Sometimes I overguilt myself.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Japan

    I like it when people raise awareness for those in need.I love the Just Always Pray At Night.Take in mind whjat Snoink said.

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    This is sooooooooooo awesome. I love the bit where Nate says ''I'll try contact the YWS Commandos.'' ''I thought they did'nt exist!'' ''They don't.'' That is so awesome. Like you.

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon II

    O.......M.............G! This is the best of your works I have seen so far. I love the way Snoink gave you a pink ship even though you said specifically NOT to.

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon

    Awesome. Looking forward to your next posts.

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Prequel: The Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon: The TW Debacle.

    I love it. I can't wait to see what comes in your next fanfic! If you ever decide to make it a movie, I'm a good actress.....

    Mar 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Patience chapter 1

    Awesome job! I feel the - emotions rushing through me. The only problem I found was how you kept writing very long sentences like this which is quite awkward to ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Havisham Dancer

    cool! I can see the dancer dancing!

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Wasn't Ready To Leave

    So sweet/sad. I love the way you pretend to be someone else and just write these beautiful works. Maybe I'll try writing in this forum sometime...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever Yours

    I usually oppose stories like this (about murder and suicide and that) but nice job. I like the idea of black roses.

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Pillars of the Earth

    Love it. I am in awe.

    Feb 23, 2011


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow