User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Be careful what you wish for

    Hey Angel. :P I'm here to review as requested! You've got some nice reviews already, so hopefully, I'll be able to give you a critique on something that hasn't already ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Wings And Fins (Chapter 1) Rewritten

    Heya Spike. :) I'm here to review as requested, but it seems that you've already gotten two reviews by two wonderful reviewers. I'll try and avoid repeating what they've said, ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Giving-December contest!

    Hey Crafty. :) As I'm sure you know, non-fiction isn't my high point when it comes to critiques. Taking that into account, I can't guarantee that this review will be ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tales of the old religion Pt1

    Heya. :) I reviewed the old version of this, I think, didn't I? It'll be interesting to see how this one compares to the older version, even though the older ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [16]

    Punk. HAI. I'm to review this... as shocking as it may sound. You've already gotten a couple of reviews, but hopefully, mine will still be helpful. One thing before I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dirty Doves (Chapter One) P1/2

    Ben! I'm finally here! I'm a hundred times sorry that this has taken me so long. I hope you don't mind... Things have just been a little hectic lately. I'm ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No light

    Heya, Music! :P I see that this is your first post, so I thought I'd come and review it for you. Unfortunately for me, you seem to have gotten a ...

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Stargazer {part 2 }

    Hey point. :) I'm not sure how helpful this review's going to be because I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'm sorry if this is a little short ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Against All Odds Prologue (NaNo)

    Hey Isebella :) I like what you've got here, Isebella. I think that it has loads of potential and the plot itself seems to be a really interesting one. This ...

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths. 2 *Edited*

    Heya, Ellie. :) I'm seeing the connection between your old version of Into the Depths and this recent version now. The Irish guy and the candle holders. :P I have ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Almost

    Hey, Angela! I'm finally here to review this. I'm ever so sorry it's taken me a while. You seem to have already gotten some great reviews, so I'm not sure ...

    Dec 12, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Salesman (contest entry)

    Hey there, Lee! I'm so, so, so, so, so, so sorry I haven't reviewed this until now. I've been bogged down with a lot of reviews lately, and I will ...

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths. 1

    Hey, Ellie! I'm here to review as requested. I'll begin by saying... Yaaaay! Ships, historical stuff and shizz! :D You're a fan of writing these kind of novels, aren't you? ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Brothers

    Hey Roal. :) I'm here to review as requested! If you have any questions or comments after this review, just let me know. I'd be happy to answer any questions ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Almost But Not Quite Suicidal Cherry Sucker *Revised*

    Yoooooooooooooooo. Hi. I'm finally here to review this! Tanya's already giving you a great review, so I'll try not to repeat what she's already said. I'm not going to get ...

    Dec 9, 2010


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming