User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What We Were

    Heya Gal. :) If you've ever seen any of my poetry reviews, you'll know that I rather suck at them, but hey, I'll see if I can help you out ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Under rewriting progress

    Heya, Sweet. :) Considering you seem to want to improve your grammar, I'll give you a nit-picky review here, I think. Hehe, and I always miss out italics when I ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not god, but commander of gods

    Heya, nicchaos. :) I'd like to warn you in advance that poetry really isn't my thing, so this review may not be the best in the world. I will try ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness pops my Bubble

    Heya, Flow. :) I've just done a review on a poem and it was absolutely terrible... I want to warn you that I can't say that this review will be ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowning

    Hey, Rain. :) I'm sorry this has taken me ages to get to. You have no idea how busy I've been lately. The annoying thing is that because I am ...

    Jan 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: DELETED!

    Heya, Shubs! :) I've actually skimmed through this chapter before, but I never got around to reviewing it or anything. Now that you've asked for a review, I'll certainly be ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings?

    Hey, Flow. :) My reviews for you are getting shorter and shorter... xD I really don't think I'm going to be much help here. This is quite a quirky poem, ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths. 1

    Hey again, Ellie. :) This review won't probably be as long as my last few because hopefully, this will have been edited really well. Like usual, if you have any ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: And that would be a lie...

    Hey kaka :P I'm here to review this, believe it or not. If you have any questions or anything about this review when I'm done, just let me know by ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Questionable Drink (Rated 12+)

    Coral! I'm finally here. :P I'm so sorry it's take me ages to get to this. I've been attacked by a little thing called homework lately. I really hope you ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: One by One (prologue)

    Heya, Flow! I'm so sorry this has taken me ages to get to, I really am. I was planning on reviewing this the day after you requested it, but then ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Runaway Love

    Heya, nightshade. ^^ I'm here to review as requested! If you have any quesitons, comments or anything about this review when I'm done, be sure to let me know. Just ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Waking Hours (2/3)

    I'm back! :P This time, I'm the second to review, so I may be more useful than before. As always, be sure to let me know if you have any ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Waking Hours (1/3)

    Heya, Evi. :) I'm bored, alone in my house and watching a really bad show about dinner parties, so I thought I'd come and review this to entertain myself. I ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Caleb's story chapter six

    Me again. :P Oh, I liked this chapter. I think it taught Caleb a bit of a lesson about reality. I'm also still really liking the originality of this novel, ...

    Jan 3, 2011


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet