-
Re: Haiku: Daring
I'm not a particular fan of Haikus, but that one was totally true. And by the way, Firestarter, can you put the link to that Haiku thred on this thread? ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: An Ode to Google
This is so crazy it's actually funny. I mean; just the title made me laugh! How do you make something be so random. Poor kid, dropping his homework in the ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: To Lily
That was just, like... wow! If that was based on a true story, I am very sorry, seriously. But that poem; so, so, SO amazing. I didn't think someone could ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Detention
I liked it because it seemed quite real. I mean, you always have a person that distracts so the others can run away :P . SomethinG I don't get; the ...
Jan 30, 2009 -
Re: Metamorphosis
Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...
Jan 29, 2009 -
Re: There is no enchantment
If you think of life like a blank canvas, Waiting to be drawn on The colours and swirls seem far away The enchantment of our lives This was the best ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Running
If this poem is about the narrator falling to his death, I congratulate you. And if it isn't, let me tell you something. Even if the whole world except you ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: Sorry
This is a poem about why I always say sorry. It's basically just me expressing myself. So if it sucks as bad as i think it does, then tell me ...
Jan 26, 2009 -
Re: .
I’ve spread my wings, I’m ready to fly, Why must you stop me one more time, To say goodbye? Do not tell me again, What I mean to you. Do ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: In A Year
In a year. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. Death approaches closer For a friend of mine But which one? Is that the point? Will it not ...
Jan 24, 2009
