User avatar

SimplyMe

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Haiku: Daring

    I'm not a particular fan of Haikus, but that one was totally true. And by the way, Firestarter, can you put the link to that Haiku thred on this thread? ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to Google

    This is so crazy it's actually funny. I mean; just the title made me laugh! How do you make something be so random. Poor kid, dropping his homework in the ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    That was just, like... wow! If that was based on a true story, I am very sorry, seriously. But that poem; so, so, SO amazing. I didn't think someone could ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    I liked it because it seemed quite real. I mean, you always have a person that distracts so the others can run away :P . SomethinG I don't get; the ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Metamorphosis

    Cool poem! When I started reading this I thought of other things you could of used instead of a butterfly. But well, not gonna annoy you with that. All what ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There is no enchantment

    If you think of life like a blank canvas, Waiting to be drawn on The colours and swirls seem far away The enchantment of our lives This was the best ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Running

    If this poem is about the narrator falling to his death, I congratulate you. And if it isn't, let me tell you something. Even if the whole world except you ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry

    This is a poem about why I always say sorry. It's basically just me expressing myself. So if it sucks as bad as i think it does, then tell me ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: .

    I’ve spread my wings, I’m ready to fly, Why must you stop me one more time, To say goodbye? Do not tell me again, What I mean to you. Do ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: In A Year

    In a year. The world My world Is rocked back and forth. Death approaches closer For a friend of mine But which one? Is that the point? Will it not ...

    Jan 24, 2009


Ghosts, demons, and ghouls cannot scare the cat's underling.
— TheMulticoloredCyr