User avatar

Sierra

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: (Dreams) Chapter 3

    Wahhh. I thought you were going to send this to me *pout* Oh, well, whatever. Okay, so first things first this is rushed. You could fit in a good six ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets: Prolouge

    Inspired by Beautidul Creatures I stood in the middle of the storm, wind whipping the tattered ends of my dress furiously around me, the dark fabric lashing out like a ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels - Chapter 1

    Wow. Just . . . wow. This was awesome. Amazing. Soo incredibly good. I feel like i'm reading a book i got out of the library, not something someone posted ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The History of Time

    Tick, tick, tick. The frail old man stares, waiting, at the clock. The hand moves slowly, taunting him I love this sentence. . It is saying, “Time is against you, ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Am the Girl of the Moon

    Hi!! I just love the idea behind this!!! I Am the Girl of the Moon I lie back on my crescent hammock As it drifts on through the sky, Swung ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Crush

    [flash=][/flash] Just wondering, what is this supposed to be? I would really prefer friends not to tell secrets that are personal and important , but , having friends who love ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reap Your Rewards

    Oooh, I really liked this! Very bitter and dramatic. I do have a few critiques. The slip of your tonge It's spelled 'tongue', and I think you should add some ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    Awesome, Nixy!! Me thinks i know what the inspiration for this is :) I love the part 'I am banished to this boulevard, the Boulevard of Broken Dreams' !!! I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Tricked Chapter 2

    Heya, Alzora!!! You already know i love this, and i don't feel like going into total edit-out mode right now, so i'm just going to say this was great and ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Guardian Angel

    Wow. This is sooooooooooooooooooooo good! I loved it!!!! i'm not going to go into total edit-out mode, as i see other have already done that :) I totally think you ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Beauty's Beast

    wow, this was really amazing. Tell me if you post any more. Prologue. Once upon a time there was a story that did not end in a "happily ever after". ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aren: Guardian Angel

    I really liked this. I have a few critiques and comments: *The point of view was a little weird; sometimes it was first person, and sometimes it was second person. ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: No News Is Bad News

    Wow. This is the best thing I've read on here today. I loved the cliffhanger on the end. I love how there is almost no information about the MC, but ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    I really like this, and i think it sounds like the beginning of something. Maybe you should add on to it. Also, i don't get how the beginning of it ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Demon (Prologue)

    All my critiques and nitpicks and comments are going to be in bold. I lay beside the man I've been blessed with and turn so my abdomen, large with child ...

    Sep 5, 2010


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss