User avatar

Shriek

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: These (Revamped.)

    Awesome. Thank you for the responses. I think we're all in accord that I need to scrap the first paragraph so ... will do. I am rereading it now and ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Awh, I'm sorry. I guess stereotypes are fitting for some...

    May 15, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Thanks, Rivergirl. : ) And Dan ... I don't really know what you mean by sad. But, uhh. Thanks.

    May 12, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    Thank you for the feedback, everyone! -Beams- TBR: Hey, thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it, despite it's fluffiness. Kay: Oh, hey, thank you! On Microsoft Word, I had it ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Voices IV: We miss you...

    Oh ... that kind of went over my head with the voice five thing. -Blush- But, yes. That part that is both your favorite and mine reads well. -Rereads it ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1994.

    Thank you, Zelalem. I was seven in '94, I believe. : ) Bazoo: Thanks! Could you elaborate more on your thoughts for the last line? It does seem a bit ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    Wow! You have no idea how surprised I was to see this old thing pulled back up on the front page. Thanks again, TBR. : ) Reich: Hey, thank you. ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1994.

    TBR: Hey, thanks. I was actually mulling over the capitalization of those words a bit prior to your comment. They didn't seem right and I didn't know why. I'll experiment ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 1994.

    Xanthan gum: Wow, thank you. That is quite a compliment coming from you. And also, thank you Niamh and Julri. I appreciate the time and comments on both of your ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ode to the TI-89.

    There are no words... It reminded me out of something out of Captain Underpants , to be completely honest. And I love Captain Underpants. Nice work, Grif.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: streamofconscious (Revised)

    I really like this. It's honest and it's clever and there's no philisophical puzzle to figure out. It's just genuine emotion, and--the ending was a good one. Nice work.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bonfire at the Island

    Ohhhh. Whoops, I get it now. Sorry, my mistake!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Abbey Road

    Whoa, brilliance. Loved all the references to different songs, although I doubt I caught them all. I was listening to "Across the Universe" when I clicked the link, which isn't ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bookstore Courtship

    Wow, I liked this. Nice job, TBR! Unfortunately, I must be off to bed now--but I'm definately going to nitpick it for grammar and such tomorrow. I owe you one!

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    Sarah: Thank you for the compliments! As for your critiques, I found them all really helpful--and I'll definately revising this sometime soon (hopefully this weekend...! -Crosses fingers-) Thanks agai

    Feb 3, 2006


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton