User avatar

ShootingStars

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Reader

    Hi, Traveler! This is Shooting Stars here to review! Okey dokey I really like the concept and the way you tied in the water parts with the actual reading lines. ...

    Feb 4, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sense

    This is Shooting Stars as requested! For starters, the beginning didn't have very much power to it. Try adding a little more Umph to it. However, I felt the other ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stay.

    Noooo! OMG I was not expecting her mom to die... Ugh. *wipes tears out of her eyes* Yeah anyways I really liked this, but here's only two things I noticed: ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: (My Missing) Picture Frame

    Holy rainbows! You have a very talented voice! I love this song sooooo much. Have you ever considered American Idol? Well, if you live in America anyways... In my opinion ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Recruited: Chapter Five

    shooting Stars is back for a review! Wonderful job on this chapter! I honestly didn't find many mistAkes, except for what I mentioned on the last chapter about the commas ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Recruited: Chapter Four

    Hi, UpandOut! This is ShootingStars as requested here to review. :D First of all, I really like your descriptions and the way you put in the flashback when he's talking. ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Double Vision

    Hey, this is Shooting Stars here to review like asked! First of all, your opening line is AMAZING. It's short and sweet, but gets to the point and really makes ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Won't Let Go

    Hi, this is Shooting Stars like you requested! :D In the first few sentences, you grabbed me which is important so good job! I love your writing style but felt ...

    Jan 20, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Maze

    Hey! This is Shooting Stars here to review! Here are just a few things you should look at: I looked around as much as I could from my prone position; ...

    Jan 17, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Why Books Are Wonderful

    Hey! This is Shooting Stars here to review! Here's just a few things to think about: 1) When writing, the very first line is the most important. It sucks readers ...

    Jan 15, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Best Friend I've Ever Had

    Hey there, Whitney! This is Shooting Stars :D The beginning caught my attention which is good. I loved that you were writing to your best friend! However, I noticed a ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You're Beautiful in Your Own Way

    Shooting Stars is here to review! :D Okay I really liked reading your poem, but noticed that you began rhyming then suddenly stopped. I don't know if you did this ...

    Jan 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Star Wars: If Luke had gone to the Dark side.

    Hi, I'm Shooting Stars ! I know I'm a girl and it may be a little weird, but I have always loved Star Wars (I haven't wanted to admit this ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 317 (Chapter One)

    Hiya! Shooting Stars here to review! To be honest, I saw very few mistakes in your story. Great job! :D I really like the opening because it grips you and ...

    Jan 8, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Seer Of Dreams - Chapter One

    Hey! I'm Shooting Stars and I guess I'm your reviewer for the day. :D Okay... Here goes. In red is the stuff I changed a little bit. In blue is ...

    Jan 8, 2012


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain