User avatar

SheepMonoxide

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ink Catcher

    Oooo ! I was too engrossed in the story that I couldn't find anything wrong with it! That was great, and and I love it. :3 Can you PM me ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twiligt Spoof

    I thought that was really funny. XD It's great. I actually liked Twilight.. ¬_¬ 'cause I'm a freak. But this spoof is great, making me giggle all the time. XD ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (6)

    I can never find anything wrong with any of these chapters!! You're a great writer and I'm addicted to this, I'm checking every day for updates ! XD Please write ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bubbles in The Whirlpool(Chap1)

    That's awesome. I love your writing style ! XD Write more soon, please? Please? Please? XD x

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dream

    That was really good, I'd give you like.. a longer review. But I'm too tired. XD Maybe later. Are you gonna write more to it? Please PM me when you ...

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Angel Dropped

    I love it, it's really poetic and pretty and.. stuff. XD Can you please PM me when the next part is up? I'll love your forever. ^o^ x

    Mar 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 11

    Rawr. Thanks for the PM ! A great chapter, once more. And I'm still hanging off my seat, I nearly fell ! I really can't wait for the next chapter, ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (5)

    Wow. XD

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 10

    Thanks for the PM. ^-^ Gah, I'm not very good at reviews. All I can say is that I love it! Lots. And I'm getting married to it. It's great. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 9

    Thanks for the PM. And wow, I didn't see that coming. WOW. XD I'm going to marry this story. It's great, it's perfect ! Well I think it is anway.. ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (4)

    You have to write more, soon. Or else I'll have blood on my hands. o.o'

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: For The Girls Chapter Five Continued

    I'm addicted. LOL. It's great and I love it and you've gotta write more soon ! :O That's bastard, :O! I want him to die ! >;] LOL. xxx

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Night visitor part 7

    *Screaming in excitement* OMGOMGOMGOMG. XD I'm hooked. Fo' sure. I'm on the edge of my seat, you have to write more soon before I die ! :O It's awesome. You ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bloodlust - Chapter One

    I'm in love, with your story. It's great. I can't think of anything to criticise. I really can't. :O Keep on writing ! xD

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (3)

    I'm in love with this story.

    Feb 16, 2009


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain