User avatar

ShaikhTheWorld

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: How could they not have noticed? Genre [Drabble]

    Hello! ShaikhTheWorld here, with a tiny review. I loved this drabble piece, and the tense in which it was created. I tried to find ways to improve it, but fell ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: First the Rain

    Hello! ShaikhTheWorld here, for a short novice review. As I read through the poem, it definitely felt like a song to me! I even sang it mid-way, so good job ...

    Mar 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Starlight, Star Bright

    Hello! ShaikhTheWorld here, writing a short novice review for your poem. I found the lyrical nature of the poem to be quite delightful - it's almost smooth enough to be ...

    Mar 18, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Direction

    Hello! ShaikhTheWorld here, writing a short novice review for your poem. I feel you got your intended message and atmosphere across through the poem quite well. Which direction you intend ...

    Mar 17, 2018


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex