-
Re: A Moment when all things stop (poem)
Hey, well done, i think this was really good! I tried to write a poem like this once but it failed unfortunately ;( Yours didn't, though! I liked the subtle ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: I left you in winter
Hey, I really liked this! Like Ligea said above, stop stressing! I think your writing is really good! Keep it up :)
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One
Hey, awesome! Really creative, I never would have thought of doing that actually! XD
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: From the Shadows (contest entry)
Wow awesome love it!! The sort of dark, fantasy stuff I love to write! Keep it up! :)
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Silence
Wow awesome!!! Love it!!! Well done, I really like the way you write. keep it up! :)
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Forsake
Wow awesome! Great poem! I agree with the improvements stated above, but still, awesome! :P
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Dark Flame
Hey! I really like that poem and all of your descriptive language/metaphors. It was very dramatic and well-written. Well done! :)
Nov 13, 2010
