User avatar

ShaddowSoldier

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Angel - Rated 18+ (STRICTLY!!!!!!!!!)

    Hello TheBigCheese, it's a good poem, i guess. but how exactly does this fit into dramatic poetry? and after reading this "dramatic" piece of poetry i wonder if you are ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A day paridise....

    Hello lightningbolt, I liked your poem, although it was short like a poem, the way you said it made it sound more like a story. Now, don't take my review ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: La Guerra Di Ferruzzano

    Hi TheBigCheese, Good job on the story. It must have taken you a while to think up that story. But after reading this story I could see that you are ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hope

    Hello DannielleLovesong, I really liked your poem!! It was very heart filled and beautiful. I liked your emphasis on the darkness. I also liked how there is light and hope ...

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Soft Blue Eyes

    hi Kingo, that peom was reallly good. i believe that if you say that to a girl thenn shea will go out with you. i said that because the words ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Feel.

    brilliant, just brilliant! in this you explained the different ways to feel. for example you wrote red and on the next line it relates to burn or by putting something ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Those I cannot Save

    Bravo! (Clap, clap, clap.) Bravo!(Clap, clap, clap.) that was a good, and if I would, I'd rate it well, wouldn't that be swell. kingo, that is the first thing that ...

    Aug 19, 2010


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown