User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Should I stay or go?

    Oops! Sorry that last analogy was backwards -.-* You get the idea though :D

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fade away

    This should probably be in poetry ;)

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On the Run

    No problem. Always glad to help :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On the Run

    Well, I haven't done any critting on it because it looks so... :smt119 huge. There's an edit/modify button in the right hand corner of your screen.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    Uh, the arguing people were suposed to be the angel/devil thing. :D (I don't know why those popped up) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1

    MONKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is better, but there are still a few things :mrgreen: ** She sat upon a mighty, noble steed. She looked as though she hadn't slept for years. H

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Enemies to the End

    Well, you don't have to reveal it now, you CAN reveal it later. :D Just have her react differently, like she's not phased at all by his "Where's Darke Street?" ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Amarok

    Thank you all for your crits. I will clarify and give more background :D

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Amarok

    2. Then you have this guy come up to her with The Killer Unicorn, and he seems unfazed? Instead of the Unicorn and her horse, there was good looking dark ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Amarok

    “First of all, let’s get a couple things straight. I am not a unicorn. So please stop thinking of me as one. Second, you need to come with me.” I ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heaven and Earth: Betrayal ch2 Heaven Sent Child prt 1

    Hmmm... having the flashbacks, and the tale would be too obvious. Have one or the other. If you want your characters to have a sense of humor, put them in ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome

    No problem. :D:D:D:D I understand. Just add some action. that's all. :D:D :smt068 :smt063 :smt035 :D:D

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mustangs: Part 6

    Good to know. :) Thanks for telling us. :D:D:D

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Footpaths, Prelude

    I will crit thise later. Unfortunately, I have some business to attend to :)+:)=:D

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silent#1

    Oh, for a title I suggest you use another word meaning 'silent,' or use and antonym, like 'Muse' or something... :D:D:D:D

    Dec 2, 2007


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee