-
Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1
Gotcha. Sorry about that, I was just slightly worried. :D :D :D Oh, and I just went through all your work, so I didn't wait for a reply. Sorry. >
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2
Yes, I understand that it's like kings and queens, that's why I suggested that you have it given to her in late childhood. That would make more sense, because being ...
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part II
???? I don't understand how that sentence is confusing, but I will see what I can do. XDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXD........XO If you lived up here, and that was the ONLY water you ...
Oct 24, 2007 -
Re: Faith: Chapter One
OO" Please tell me that was a SMALL dictionary..... XDXDXD You're welcome. :D :D :D -.-* I did something like that with Songwood. Not showing enough emotion makes Kate a ...
Oct 19, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I
Oh, I'm sorry :( I thought I had made it more clear. Eisen is Briind, and Wrhaden is Iistengel. Sorry. X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(X(
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of Death part I
Sorry, I keep forgetting to reply X( No, you didn't repeat yourself. :D :D :D Last time you told my it was WAY too long >
Oct 17, 2007 -
Re: Songwood part II
Again, thank you for what you wrote. :) I didn't realize that my character was so shallow XDXDXDXDXDXDXD I'll work on that. Get into her head more, and try to ...
Oct 12, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I
No, I made them up ^-^ I was inspired by the name Natsilane and others like it :D :D :D
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: Songwood part II
THANK YOU!!!!! I was having trouble with this part, and I couldn't figure out why. Thank you for telling me!!!!!!!!!!!! ***I^o^I*** I'll just work on that now ^-^V
Oct 11, 2007 -
Re: So Much for Magicians
I notice you tell instead of show. I have that same problem. -.-" One thing that I wanted to point out... your character, Adalynn, looks an awful lot like Alanna ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Jerrsea'ya: Wind of death part I
Thanks for all that you guys ^-^ I tried to rewrite some of it, which really helped, but it was one of those things where... well, I couldn't see what ...
Oct 8, 2007 -
Re: Iriad (Talya)
Oops. I cut off at a bad spot. It sounds terrible. Sorry.*-.- Anyway, I'm curious of what happens next, and who the heck this guy is, and what happened to ...
Oct 4, 2007 -
Re: Songwood.. again
Thanks everyone ^-^V All your advice was helpful. -.-" Yeah..... 'mortal' was a typo too. Now I keep thinking of a mortal and pistol XD Um, I haven't read the ...
Sep 29, 2007 -
Re: Excerpt from Tears of Lecraesa- impressions?
Okay I don't know if this will help at all, but this is basically what I was trying to write. I think it fits your character pretty well: The Verve ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Mask of Truth
It sounds good. A couple of things though. First, don't introduce too many characters at once. It leave us kind of confused about who the main character is. (Of course, ...
Jun 20, 2007
