-
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
I'm glad. :D :D
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2
Okay. Now I can critique your work. :D “Before you start I just have to say I have NOTHING to do with Jon breaking up with you,” Instead of using ...
Aug 17, 2010 -
Re: First Sory-- Part 11
Np. :D I'm glad to help. :D
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: First Story--Part 10
It's fine to have mini climaxes. We just need a break between them. ;)
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: First Story-- part 9
:lol: I imagine the maniacal laughter when you say she's supposed to be insane. Hm. My suggestion is that you make her mind dark and muddled- confused about what's right ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: First story-- part 8
Yeah. Just try putting yourself in her shoes. Also, you don't have to worry too much, since this is your first draft. I mean, you're going to do a lot ...
Dec 27, 2009 -
Re: Imminent Past (Chapters 2)
This is way too long. Please post it into at least into two smaller posts, then I will crit. :D
Nov 28, 2009 -
Re: Escaping truth(Part 2)
I suggest you break this into smaller posts- at least two. It's a bit long to read. ;)
Nov 18, 2009 -
Re: Shirracco- chapter 1
Break this into a few more posts; it's a bit long to read. ;)
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: The Path - Chapter Two
Please break this into smaller paragraphs; then I will crit. :D
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Step through the glass, Alice
Wow, that was a lot of crits. ^o^ I wasn't expecting that. Thanks everyone; I'll work on making it more clear. :D
Jan 12, 2009 -
Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 2
Thanks for the advice. :D Well, I was thinking about it, and... it would seem a little silly if Silvani couldn't protect her children, considering how powerful she is. Is ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Cryptic
Don't feel bad; you can easily fix that. :) And, you are most welcome. :D
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1
Hey, thanks, White. :D I feel kind of lame, that I didn't see that part with Ananta and their mother.^o^" I was probably rewriting something and... stopped in the middle... ...
Jan 10, 2009 -
Re: The Four Seasons
You're most welcome. :D Don't worry, it's easily fixable. Oh, I will check my messages then. :D
Jan 9, 2009
