User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2

    I'm glad. :D :D

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Girl Chapter 2

    Okay. Now I can critique your work. :D “Before you start I just have to say I have NOTHING to do with Jon breaking up with you,” Instead of using ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Sory-- Part 11

    Np. :D I'm glad to help. :D

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story--Part 10

    It's fine to have mini climaxes. We just need a break between them. ;)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First Story-- part 9

    :lol: I imagine the maniacal laughter when you say she's supposed to be insane. Hm. My suggestion is that you make her mind dark and muddled- confused about what's right ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 8

    Yeah. Just try putting yourself in her shoes. Also, you don't have to worry too much, since this is your first draft. I mean, you're going to do a lot ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Imminent Past (Chapters 2)

    This is way too long. Please post it into at least into two smaller posts, then I will crit. :D

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Escaping truth(Part 2)

    I suggest you break this into smaller posts- at least two. It's a bit long to read. ;)

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shirracco- chapter 1

    Break this into a few more posts; it's a bit long to read. ;)

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Path - Chapter Two

    Please break this into smaller paragraphs; then I will crit. :D

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Step through the glass, Alice

    Wow, that was a lot of crits. ^o^ I wasn't expecting that. Thanks everyone; I'll work on making it more clear. :D

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 2

    Thanks for the advice. :D Well, I was thinking about it, and... it would seem a little silly if Silvani couldn't protect her children, considering how powerful she is. Is ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cryptic

    Don't feel bad; you can easily fix that. :) And, you are most welcome. :D

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Eir's Dream part 1

    Hey, thanks, White. :D I feel kind of lame, that I didn't see that part with Ananta and their mother.^o^" I was probably rewriting something and... stopped in the middle... ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Four Seasons

    You're most welcome. :D Don't worry, it's easily fixable. Oh, I will check my messages then. :D

    Jan 9, 2009


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare