-
Re: Lycanthropy remake
You need to space between paragraphs... including dialogue :)+:)=:D When you do that, I will be more than happy to review. :smt035
Dec 3, 2007 -
Re: Footpaths, Prelude
This piece is really good. The only thing is that towards the end, it's confusing about who is doing what. Just a little clarification is needed there. :D
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Return to the Top of the Wheel
You need to space between paragraphs. :) As soon as you do that, I'd be more than happy to crit this piece :D:D:D:D:D :smt035
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Silent#1
Speech is important for ruling a kingdom and without it you could be easily over thrown ... or considered a demon or witch ;) Soldiers came knocking on doors, looking ...
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Four)
Hi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D All intruders are to be killed? What the hell is that all about? The villagers just glare straight ahead at me, and I can’t help but shudder a ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: My Untitled Piece of Work #1
:thud: We have no details here. Where are these people? Is the sky lavender? Is the horse spotted? (These are just examples :D) She sat upon a mighty, noble steed. ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: No title yet, any sugestions welcome
Okay… looks like I can crit after all. Lawrence blinked the sleep out of his eyes. It was hard to stay awake in an environment as the one he was ...
Dec 1, 2007 -
Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7
CHAYONZ!!!!!!!!!! :elephant: :smt039 So good to hear from you! I was beginning to get worried.... :D Tradhalem was much bigger than Rovenhold and metal barred gates surrounded the city, but ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: In The Midst of Chaos - Chapter 3
Okay, I'm back........ sorry about that X( Silence had earned Markali another set of lashings. The smell of the blood covering his back and pooling on the cell floor around ...
Nov 30, 2007 -
Re: Under The Wooden Floor
V^o^V Atop of a big green hill there was a house. This house was a big house. There where over 35 rooms. Its was enormous. In this house there lived ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Dragons Part I
I agree with Gwen. There is so little to go on, we're left very much in the dark. X( Also...... I wouldn't jump in with the statement that 'dragons are ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Wild Heart chap1 part1
I didn't read through it all... :smt011 but I can tell that this piece needs more thought bubbles and dialogue. You said you're tired of it???? Why don't you write ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Thomas Pinewood: Gregory & Elizabeth
First, this sounds WAY too much like Harry Potter. I suggest you change some things. :) William said calmly; as the man turned slowly, still kneeling to fully face them, ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: The Anthro Society
Hmmm. It's a bit rushed, and in the middle you switch to Reok's point of view. I suggest you drag it out more. Kill us with suspense. That's always interesting.... ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Night of the Living Pony: Part Two
Okay... Im' back. :D:D I looked to the ground and was not surprised to see a life-size plastic pony prancing about on the grass. “We need your help!” she hissed. ...
Nov 28, 2007
