User avatar

ScriboErgoSum

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cruel

    Thank you very much, I really appreciate the feedback! :)

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone

    Thanks so much for the crit, Mars! :) I'll think about the stanza thing.

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Twilight

    Thank you all so much for reviewing!! :D vixeyt, I see where you're coming from, and I appreciate having your opinion. Thanks!

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Untitled

    Thank you so much for the suggestions, Forever Threnody, niteowl and Lil_Pau! I really appreciate that you took the time to critique. :)

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Valentine

    Thanks so much for critiquing, RoryLegend! I really appreciate it. :)

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A poll

    I like Emily better! Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite books.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Empty

    Thank you so much for critiquing, happy-go-lucky and Snoink. I really, really appreciate it. Snoink: Thank you for doing such a detailed critique. I'll be honest and say that at ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Corncob Dolls

    Thank you all SO much for reviewing! Your suggestions are helpful and I really appreciate them. :) I see what you mean about the story ending too quickly, Moriarty. Good ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: unnamed poem

    Thank you so much for reviewing and for your kind comments!! I like the title suggestion, unsterblichkeit36. Thank you! :)

    Aug 21, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein