Random avatar

ScarletMonkey

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dying Tree: Lovers Regrowing

    Ok, a lot of stuff has been edited. I actually took a look at this and realised that the focus isn't that strong. I've got good lines in here but ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Black Cat

    OK, I've edited a fair amount of the original poem without losing anything that important I agree, I did use touch way too much, and I actually always intended to ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lips to the Galaxy

    I've added some punctuation and generally mixed things up a little, I understand what bubblewrapped was saying, I've put it into practise and hope the result makes it an overall ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lips to the Galaxy

    I've edited the last few lines so they seem a bit nicer now Lot less mention of 'eyes' but I've kept the last line of the first stanza because it's ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Being Imperfection

    Excellent stuff, I'm pretty impressed with the intelligence of it, there are no 'waster' lines, it's all one big description and I love it Nice job, the 'immigration' sounded forced ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rise and Fall by Moonlight

    Hello Mr EliteHusky I'm glad you enjoyed my mention the the word 'bed-sheet', it's actually quite under-appreciated and I'm very sad to hear that no one else uses it. I'm ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rise and Fall by Moonlight

    Common cut us some slack here... It's hard to post beats, music etc. Music is meant to be heard I get what you're saying though, it's always difficult to read ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rise and Fall by Moonlight

    I'd have issues with the repitition if it were a poem Yeah these are lyrics So it's not an actual poem, thus repetition is meant to fit in with the ...

    Dec 3, 2007


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield