User avatar

Satira

Satira

  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Action / Adventure Re: Patchworld 2

    wow, you weren't lying about seeing the rest of it! Thank you for all the nitpicks-even though i'm not a fan of them, it's fine to get 'em now that ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Patchworld 1

    thank you for reviewing this even though it's been about 2 months or more since I started it! I hope you read the other parts (but no pressure, obviously). btw, ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    thank you for taking the time to read this! I'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Although, as I pointed out in 'Notes', these are not chapters, they are parts, ...

    Jan 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: .

    hey, don't worry. I am the exact same way. You should've seen me blow up at my last reviewer, it was downright embarrassing!

    Jan 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: .

    oops, sorry!

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: .

    is this a ripoff of 'Thirteen reasons why'?

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    sorry. Criticism is hard for me. Although I don't disagree with my last statement, I'm sorry I openly expressed my opinion. definitely not gibberish. I edited that reply for ten ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 5

    Er, well, I disagree with you. I don't think you understand what an 'info-dump' actually is, even though you do a good job of pretending you do. this is part ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: White Pigeons

    @Quentinthesad You're probably right. I have a hard time with criticism. And this poem is, in all honesty, not very good. But I just think you don't have to be ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: White Pigeons

    though, er... don't you think poetry should be free? Everyone is going to have their different styles. poems don't have to rhyme. They don't have to be anything I don't ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: White Pigeons

    I know it was sort of awful... It scared me when I wrote that line, but I did want to get across that, come on guys, pigeons are just pigeons ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: White Pigeons

    I am touched.

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 4

    Strange as it is, Kira is based on somebody that I know from real life(she's turned into more her own person now, but still). I have a pretty clear profile ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why Are We So Stubborn?

    This is kind of like a song I know (bob dylan? bob marley? I forget) It goes something like this: How many roads must a man walk down before we ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Patchworld 4

    AH, GAD the TRIP. *facepalms* thank you for pointing that out. :D :D :D I'm glad you like it so far!

    Jan 11, 2015


"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi