User avatar

Sassafras

ReisePiecey

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Start to a book? Has potential.

    Hey, Shauzer! Let me just say that the opening to this story was so beautifully written. The way you write is spectacular and I think you're being added to my ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Staring Ahead (Prolouge)

    Hey, Sis. Almost called you FatCow but that seemed unnecessarily mean. ;) But she didn't budge. Because she was staring. First, that second sentence can't stand alone because it's not ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Script » Dramatic, Romantic Re: All Is Fair In Love And War

    Hi, Hamsa! I'm a theatre nerd. I don't know why I haven't been reviewing more scripts. The main thing that worries me here is the lack of stage direction. I ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: People that i know from my head~Chapter 1

    Hey Pinkie! I'm going to say that you have an interesting plot line going here, Pinkie. The idea of someone from a fantasy world coming into real life is fun ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Satire Re: Swerve [Part One]

    Hey, Pompom! Let me just say that you have one of the best opening sentences I have ever read. The imagery in it was just so beautiful and immediately threw ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Broken Pencils are Pointless 1.2

    Hi again, Deanie! Nitpicks first, duh. so I guess I came more to be around her than I did to actually work. I understand what this sentence means now, but ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Little snippet of my little novel.

    Hey, Shadow! I'm going to respect your wishes by not correcting the grammatical mistakes here, but I hope you'll allow me to say a few words on that decision you ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: deleted #1

    Hi, Writer! The edge cut into my thumb, but the blood didn’t take my eyes off the ignition. Those must be a really sharp set of keys. I've never known ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Guide To Males - Lesson 1: The Basics

    Hi, Rawra! First nitpicks since I only have a couple. I mean, it's bluntly obvious "Bluntly obvious" is redundant. You could choose just one of those words and it would ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: 1

    Hi, Ethaniel! I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that. Frankly, I'm not sure where this story is going. At first it seemed to be a ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Dream

    Hey, Bae! You're my first review on Review Day! Woot! Wow, the imagery in this scene was much better than the first one. You have a way of saying things ...

    Jun 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Broken Pencils are Pointless 1.1

    Hey, Deanie! I saw you're working on a little novel so I wanted to follow it. I crawled over to it and smiled the weariness my eyes. I'm pretty sure ...

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Escape

    Hi, Baesch! Welcome to YWS! I see you're new. I advise you to give this a title, unless Chapter 1 is the title of your novel. If that's the case, ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: My Guardian Angel.

    Hey, Shauzer! This is a shorter piece, which means there isn't much to review, but how much can you really say about an insane guy? Right off I noticed that ...

    Jun 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trembling Power: Chapter Two

    Hey again, guys! I don't know why I was expecting there to be some sort of time lapse between this post and the one before it. I almost wish there ...

    Jun 27, 2014


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold