User avatar

SWOPNIL

  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thank you. I am glad you liked it.

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thank you for the review! I won't call it irony really. Hyperbole maybe?

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Hey Teammate! Thanks for the review. And abrupt, you say? That's the way I roll! wow! a sequel! now that is a cool idea.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Rising Phoenix

    Oh, yes it is my first name. Glad you liked it. Thank you for everything.

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Thank you! And sorry that I couldn't reply earlier.

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Serendipity

    Hi, This is a really nice poem. In fact,I've read all 3 of your poems here on YWS,and I think they are all incredibly amazing. Keep up the good work! ...

    Jan 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Humor Re: The Cockroach Encounter

    Hi! Thanks for the helpful review. And I think I'll do some editing now.

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    Thanks for the review. Hope to receive more of these in the future.

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    *five languages-since two of them didn't work..xD

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    %u0927%u0928%u094D%u092F%u0935%u093E%u0926 (dhanyabad) Thank you Merci %u3042%u308A%u304C%u3068%u3046 Gracias Diolch Rahmat And here's "Thank you" in seven languages. (btw the first one is in 'Nepali'

    Jan 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    Thank you. And wow! you write great reviews. Cheers!

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    Thank you for the review. I am glad you liked it.

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life as it is

    Hi! I'm glad that you enjoyed this. Thanks for the review. And I would like to acknowledge that you write amazing poems yourself. I read some before, and they were ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Come Wander with Me

    Hi! And oh! this is not a review here. I just wanted to compliment you for this great poem. Awesome start for you! What bugged me though is the excessive ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Culture Re: Frostbite

    Thanks for explaining..wow! that makes it even better.

    Jan 1, 2014


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom