User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The After Life

    Thank you so very much for your compliments! I'm not exactly the most professional or sophisticated writer as I am new to this as well. I'm kind of humerous when ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl (The newly edited version!)

    Chapter 2 will be uploaded soon but... please help! How do I get points to upload it? I tried reviewing other people's work, but it still wouldn't give me the ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Short Story » Literature, Narrative Re: The Swing Under the Gulmohar Tree

    I really liked the vibe to it. Interesting and tolerant. You use such descriptive words that made me feel almost... there. Great job! Short stories are definitely yo thang! XD

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Found and Lost

    I really enjoyed reading this poem. I'm guessing it's about a loved one, no? There wasn't really much description, but your feelings were described vividly. A job well done I ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Scared!

    This sounds like something Shakespear would write. Haha very good!

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Imagination (extended version)

    Sounds very interesting. I look forward to reading more of it!

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: A Fleeting Eternity, Chapter One

    Oh my gosh this is really good! Please continue to write you are great!

    Dec 2, 2013


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson