User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: dead moths crumble

    Ah, see? I'm no good at reviewing poems! Though you're very welcome! :)

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 2

    You have no idea how helpful you've been! Thank you so much, and I'll make sure to work on those nitpicky. Once again, thanks, you're a great help! :)

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 2

    Glad you liked it. :)

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 1

    Gee, thanks! :)

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 1

    Thank God! I appreciate the helpful review and I'm really glad you liked it. Some of the nitpicks I didn't even realize were that bad until now. I'll fix them ...

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This is a Love Story - Part 1

    Thanks so much! Glad you like it. :)

    Jan 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Abandoned by Disney

    Gee, thanks! Glad you like it. :)

    Oct 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Abandoned by Disney

    Thanks for reading! This is actually just a short horror story, so there isn't a second chapter sadly. :( And he main character wasn't exactly a criminal, more of a ...

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Abandoned by Disney

    Read my reply to the comment below. That'll clear things up. :) Thanks for reading and glad you liked it!

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Horror Re: Abandoned by Disney

    Thank you! And no, I probably should've mentioned that the story line itself isn't mine. Though I did edit and add on to it, changed some things too to the ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Streams of Futility - Chapter 1

    I did not read the prologue so thank you for mentioning it! And no problem. Let me know when the next chapter is ready and I'll be happy to review ...

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    Never in my life have I found something so beautiful, so insightful, so utterly ROFL hilarious. This deserves to be written in script for a parody play. I can just ...

    Sep 15, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Politics, Spiritual Re: Acceptance is Not a Lie: Counter Essay to "Christianity is a Lie"

    No problem. You're extremely talented! :)

    Sep 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Howl - Chapter 2

    Thank you for your advice! You're actually the first person to review on this chapter. Thanks again! :)

    Aug 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Lost hope

    No problem, glad I could help!

    Aug 23, 2014


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka