User avatar

Ruby68

Ruby68

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Marta's Wedding

    If I hadn't known before I read it, I never would've noticed you didn't use I. This was very well written! It's definitely a concept that I haven't heard much ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    First off, congratulations for getting in spotlight! I really liked this poem. For me it seemed sad, in a way. The imagery of the sun drying your character's tears is ...

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Molten Metal part 2(Last Stand Book 1)

    Wow! Really good! I liked this even more than the first part! Just a few minor things. This sentence: "All talk instantly seized, and everyone stared raptly at her." I ...

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Spiritual, Science Fiction Re: The In-Between; Part 1

    I really like this story! You have great details and emotions. Just a couple of things. These sentences: "At least I think it's a wall. There is no way of ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Molten Metal part 1(Last Stand Book 1)

    I really like your idea, it's very original. There were some things I noticed that could be changed, but other than that I really liked it. For starters the sentence ...

    Feb 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Fine

    Wow, this is a really emotional piece. I enjoyed it a lot. I like how you never say exactly what happened. The reader is left with a lot of unanswered ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Paper Window View

    I really liked this! I especially liked the ending, it just seemed to tie everything together in a neat little bow and say "the end." I really enjoyed the whole ...

    Feb 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Black Flames - Chapter 1

    Good job! It's really hard to portray animals with human emotions and having human conversations while still keeping their animal qualities. The body language of the birds is really well ...

    Jan 30, 2014


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)