User avatar

RossLighting

  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: First try at a horror story......

    Hi Charlotte! Here's my review! It was a pretty good story overall, I felt it could of been a little longer, I get that it Is a short story, but ...

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Harbingers of Revolution: Quarantine 1.1 - The Oncoming Storm

    This was a really good part of the story. I liked the realism in it. Like, in real life, storms and 'wife waiting at home while wondering if he was ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Weak Minds are Contagious

    Whoa. This was really dark and serious. But that's what I think you were trying to do. It has a realism perspective to it, and many good adverbs. I really ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: This home.

    This was amazing. Well written, with good use of onomatopoeia(I think please correct me if i'm wrong, hopefully not). I liked the sentence: The endless cycle begins again. For me, ...

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Name Carver.

    I thought it was amazing. I liked how it progressed in years, and the realism of it all. These things normal children sometimes do, and I feel it fits perfectly ...

    Feb 25, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sea-shore

    This was a really good poem, maybe a bit long but that doesn't matter really, it was a sweet thing to read and seemed to focus on parts of the ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: The Sorrowful Hopes of a Sinful Man

    WOW. THIS WAS AMAZING. I just could not stop reading this masterpiece. It rhymed, it had amazing punctuation, with great uses of words such as 'naught' and 'preach' This poem ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Online (11/16/16)

    Wow, this was a really good poem. I liked how it ended with a word to lead it on to the next sentence, a good idea which more people should ...

    Feb 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: November

    This was a really sweet poem. I loved it! It was smooth, and fitted together, and was nicely done. How did you come up with this? It didn't rhyme, but ...

    Feb 23, 2017


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal