User avatar

RoseTulipLily

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stepfather

    Thanks so much. This is indeed based in real life just like my other work 'Brother'

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Poisoned Raven - Prologue

    You're welcome. That's what everyone on site is here for, after all. We help each other :)

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1:Felix

    Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to follow your advice :)

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1:Felix

    Thanks so much for your feedback :)

    Mar 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Penumbra - Chapter 2

    I know I am not the first to say this, but your description are quite impressive. You manage to get the reader's attention with your word choice right away and ...

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Chapter 1

    You're very welcome. Don't worry, I understand. Let me know when the next chapter is uploaded :)

    Mar 16, 2017
  • Other » General, General Re: The Petals Fall at Night

    Thanks for following back. Keep writing :)

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue - Aspen Faye

    Greetings! I must say this is an interesting start. You really manage to set up the scene here and convey the feelings of the character. The hairs on the back ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Chapter One: Valentine's Day (The Final Dream)

    Looking Forward to it :)

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Chapter One: Valentine's Day (The Final Dream)

    I understand and if there's anything new I can add while reviewing I'll do so. This story is a very interesting concept. I'll say that much ;)

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The World of Telis - Prologue

    Hmm, that odd, I don't know where those weird 'I%u2019m' and others like it came from. There's an error preventing me from sending the review. I sent a message to ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The World of Telis - Prologue

    Hello and welcome to Young Writers Society! I haven't been here for too long either so I understand how you feel. Let's start with the review now, shall we? :) ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Death Mage Chapter Six

    I doubt there's a single writer who does not have that problem, myself included

    Mar 11, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Starlit Kestrel - Chapter One

    Hmm, I really don't have any critics for this. It seems to be a good start. You reveal enough information to set up the story without boring or scaring the ...

    Mar 9, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Away--Chapter 5

    This was an okay chapter, I guess, and like the previous ones, it helps set up the story. It would be nice if they were longerm though. Nonetheless, I look ...

    Mar 9, 2017


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy