User avatar

RoseTulipLily

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Chapter 1:Felix

    Thanks for the reviews. I'll work on the revision for this. I also posted another chapter for this called Chapter 2:Kristopher so feel free to review that too

    Apr 3, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Abner (Part 1, I think)

    I don't really have any ideas for part two. Sorry. I think you should post what you already have. It not uncommon for writers to feel their work is inadequate ...

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Writing

    Thank you for the review :)

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Axylia — Kadence (2)

    Greetings! Let's get right into the review! Criticism: “I did hear,” he father said. His voice had turned stern. “It’s a fairytale, Kadence. Don’t waste your time on it.” For ...

    Mar 28, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye, Father

    Thanks for the review ;)

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Freedom Of Writing:

    Thanks for the review. I am a catholic school student so that is kinda why I very briefly included religion, but you still make a good point about that part.

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Freedom Of Writing:

    Thanks for the review! I'll definitely keep your advice in mind

    Mar 26, 2017
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Writing

    Thanks so much I'll fix that error

    Mar 25, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stepfather

    Thanks for the review. I'll definitely keep your advice in mind :)

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ash - Chapter 1

    You're welcome

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye, Father

    It's okay, :) thanks for reviewing again

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye, Father

    Thanks for the review. Let me make one thing clear first though: it is stated several times by the narrator that she (a girl, yes) cannot and does not hate ...

    Mar 23, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Goodbye, Father

    Thank you!

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Writing

    Thank you very much. I will definitely follow your advice :)

    Mar 22, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stepfather

    Thank you very much. I appreciate your critiques and will keep them in mind. :) And same to you

    Mar 22, 2017


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe