User avatar

RoseGryffindor

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Rose

    Sorry, I tried to indent this but it just wouldn't work.

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Detective Manpuddin on "The Explosive Tomato"

    Omygosh this is adorable! I actually really quite enjoyed this! Besides a few grammatical and spelling errors this was done quite well. Your brother really does need to keep writing!

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Virtues of the Damned

    This is beautiful. I love it! That is all I have to say.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am an Alien

    It's very different I have to say but interesting. Kind of jumbled together so it can be hard to understand, but it's a good start. I would say keep working ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Live is to Die

    The poem is really cool. I like how it's deceptivley discriptive and makes you feel like your the narrator floating about looking at the burning world having this epiphany.

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When the Clouds Pour out

    WOW! This is really good! I wish you could've extended it and added a little more. But overall I really don't have much to say. The beginning was specatacular I ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Cost

    Thank you for all your comments. I will be sure to remember them when next I post/write.

    Nov 9, 2010


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus