User avatar

RoachRedford!

What kind of a name is Roach?

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Boots on the Ground

    Okay, I love me some war fiction, so I'll critique this! Red is for corrections/suggestions! The serene rigidity and straight edged silhouette of peaceful orderly life had been twisted into ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Room Is Burning

    The only thing I want to mention grammatically is that "it's" means "it is" and "its" is possessive, as in "it owns the car". Just watch that usage. I liked ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fallen Down

    Hey there TheThing . I'm your friendly neighbourhood reviewer for today. I'm going to post my general comments in blue at the end, my grammatical comments in red throughout the ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Internet Activism and Arab Revolution

    Hey there :) When writing an article, it's always important to ensure you don't assume the reader knows too much about the subject. For instance, I don't know what self-immolated ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Nightmare

    This is really disjointed and incoherent, and I had trouble understand exactly what was happening. This is mainly because of the way you didn't explain much and swapped tenses quite ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Code - Prologue: And He Pulled the Trigger...

    I like the idea's you present in this, but it's just too vague to give a critique on. Please PM me if you write more because it is certainly intriguing. ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Sepia To Darkness (Part 1 of zombie story)

    Hey there Aspiring! I'm going to review this for two reasons; A) I love zombie fiction and anything Zed Head related. You should read World War Z and The Zombie ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Operation Frostbite: Death at Sea

    It has been ages since I critiqued anything, so here goes. RED will be my corrections/suggestions Monday, November 27th, 2006 09:00 Hours Trans-Alaska Pipeline, Remote Alaska There’s this huge pipel

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: "Glee" fanfic - "Material Girl"

    I have to see, I'm not a massive fan of Glee, but that was great. You portrayed Kirk really well and I can see your writing going places! I was ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Holiday to a Hellish Place

    okay, i'm not big on critique-ing but i'll give it my best shot. red font is my observations/corrections/suggestions Finally, the volcanic planet came into view. “There she is, Ted.” I ...

    Jan 29, 2010


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers