User avatar

RippleGylf

RippleGylf

  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: those sweet mormon girls

    Goodness. This poem touched me deeply. I can't express how wonderful it is to see something on the internet that doesn't degrade my religion. Just... thank you. Thank you so ...

    May 31, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: prologue

    My pleasure! :D

    May 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: eggshells

    Thank you for the review! I'll try to use your critique well. :D

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: eggshells

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work! I'll definitely use your critiques to improve it. :D You're right; the second stanza ought to be more ...

    Apr 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: naïveté

    Thank you so much for taking the time to review it! :D I completely agree, I seem to have difficulty wrapping up poetry. Your review was super helpful. :)

    Apr 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: naïveté

    Fixed! Review away. :D

    Apr 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: naïveté

    Once again, I'll fix the formatting in the morning. Wait until then to review it.

    Apr 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: perspective shift

    Thank you so much for the review. :D I would agree about the context. It's an easy hole to fall into with this project, as I'm writing based on my ...

    Mar 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: perspective shift

    All fixed now! Review away. :D

    Mar 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the camera

    The LMS requirements are not that extensive, thank goodness. :) I'll try to improve that stanza. Thanks for reviewing it!

    Mar 3, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Fur Feathers Scales and Stars - 2.5

    Yep. Sorry for the confusion.

    Feb 27, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the lantern

    You're right, all lowercase works a lot better. Thanks again!

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the parades

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad the feeling of being at the parade got through. :D

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the parades

    Thank you so much for reviewing my poem. :D I really appreciate it.

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the lantern

    Thank you so much for reviewing my work! I've gone back and made a few changes based on what you said. A lot of the things that seem odd are ...

    Feb 18, 2017


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red