User avatar

Rincewind

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Thankee Sai. More tomorrow. For now. I sleep. Oh, Foonkerpop updates tomorrow as well. Big day. Big day.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Terry Pratchet

    By protective do you mean defensive?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Not English. Canadian. Close enough? The afternoon, according to Pete, would have been a perfectly constructive one in which he accomplished a great deal and would likely have celebrated with ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    It's been weeks...I'll try for more regular installments. ------ Pete shuffled away from the door, lazily sliding his slippers along the hardwood, and studying the mail he just got. The ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    Fi you build they will come, and vice versa. So yeah, you bet your sweet ass there will be!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Thanks. I agree, Snoink

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Working Title: .... uh, I dont have one

    I like where this is heading. For the records though, a porcelien throne is going to be immediately related to a toilet. I know i won't be the only one ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    considering the only other entry was mine, and no one reads any of my crap, its not that surprising.

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    I think you missed this important quote: "If we went to hell and saw fire, and devils with pitchforks stabbing people in the rump, we would hardly be surprised, and ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    I edited that installment. I figure I may as well edit all of them, since this isn'y like my other story and has structure, and deserves some editing. Anyhoo, glad ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Pete woke up after a nap and realized he had been submerged in the rind for over two hours. When he came to his senses, he leapt up suddenly and ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pickle Pete. Improv Story.

    Pete lived the life of an artist. A life that many, hard-working, pride-drunk folks would look down upon. Or turn up their noses at, which ever you'd prefer. This life ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    I love that. It was poetic in itself. There were a few places that rhymed. Big fan of that one.Nice work.

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    After sitting on what felt like clouds for a few moments I finally told my brian to shut the fuck up, and slowly opened one eye. It was clouds! All ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Aidan's Day Chapter One

    Yeah I really really liked this, extremely well written and thought out. I have never seen that v. bad idea for the v's and b;s and d's or whatever. You ...

    Sep 7, 2005


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster