User avatar

Rin321

Rin321

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch15

    :D

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch14

    :D but yeah, he;s childish in a lot aways bc he never got to be a child, he was never around many children and is just pretty damaged, sometimes his ...

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch 13

    thank you for reading and your reviews!

    Mar 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch20

    thank you so much!

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch20

    Thank you! You make a lot of good points, this is a long way into the story so a lot more would make sense with prior knowledge, but you made ...

    Mar 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch12

    :D Thank you for reading and leaving reviews

    Mar 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch18

    yay! thanks so much

    Mar 12, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch18

    thank you so much, very good point, I agree!

    Mar 12, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch14

    lmaooo Jimin's friendship is the purest thing in this whole story I can't do anything to it rn XD I can't say anything further than that bc I don't wanna ...

    Feb 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Secret of the Swan Ch11

    Thank you! I enjoy hearing your thoughts so much, thank you for sharing them! I look forward to you enjoying the following chapters :)

    Feb 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch10

    He was born 12/30/95, he's turning 25 this year! I have some about Jungkook's character in the latest chapter I've posted so I'm sure you'll like it :)

    Feb 27, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch9

    hahaha I've written fanfiction shipping members but this relationship is strictly a friendship type one, keep reading to see how it all plays out tho ;)

    Feb 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Roll Call

    you're welcome!

    Feb 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch14

    :D

    Feb 24, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: The Secret of The Swan Ch14

    I smile so big reading your reviews, I love that you're so invested and take part in every aspect! I'm so glad that everything is being delivered well to answer ...

    Feb 24, 2020


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer