User avatar

Rena0421

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I need a cigarette

    I'm Rena and hi! First off, I read a few lines and immediately thought, 'why is this poem about cigarettes?' But no, it's a love poem, right? Or is it ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wood Shards & Infidelity To Self

    Oh, my gosh. This poem made me cry a little and that's a hard thing to do for me. I am speechless, really. Wow. Whoa. This was crazy good. It ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Different - chapter one

    Okay, I'm Rena. Short review today: I like it. I really did. It was interesting and pretty easy to follow, too. It was almost funny how the other kids are ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Re-introduction

    I liked it. But sadly, I didn't understand so much of it. It was a little hard to follow, especially how the page ran so long. But the way you ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: poem

    It was good. but I did find a few mistakes. Like the way you never capitalized I. But it was obvious that you did that one on purpose so I ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: good,bye

    good. it was a little confusing but very poetic. maybe it was just me but i couldn't figure out what the poem was about. first i thought it was about ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: After Words: Intro

    hey. I'm Rena. Nice intro. But I have to admit, I giggled a little. I thought it was supposed to be funny after you said 'It was all a joke." ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child

    Whoa. Great story. The guy was sick and twisted and he knew it. But something about it didn't scream 'perv' to me. I don't know. It was so strange though ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    awwww. Good poem. It gave me the visual of an old village from like the 1700s with the church bells ringing. Or maybe around the 1800s. I don't know. But ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not right for me or each other

    It is a good poem but it's more of like a narrative. Towards the end you started cussing just suddenly and it sort of threw me off. Take some of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reality

    Loved it It's a heart breaker though. The only problem was with the I'm near the end but someone has already touched bases on that one. I liked how the ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dancer

    awwww. I could have cried at that. she killed herself. but anyways. good poem, nice flow and it sounded more like a short story than anything. But still, good poem, ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Adventures of Adven Roux

    I almost chuckled when I was reading it. It was funny in a way. haha. Nothing to say you need to change right now though. I loved the quote boxes ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Suggestions Needed!

    I must say: 1. One Prayer Away by Kendra Norman-Bellamy. 2. Elisha's Bones by Don Hoesel 3. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger 4. I would sat To ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Right Behind You

    You had me at the beginning but with a cliffhanger ending....no. It makes me so mad when a book just leaves you hanging like that. I always want to read ...

    Mar 29, 2009


You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid