User avatar

ReiiSquid

ReiiSquid

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Dramatic Re: A Long Way

    I would combine these, 'As I open my eyes to take in my surrounding I notice the man; I think it was a man? Who woke me is now MIA. ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Genkii Chapter 2

    Yay~! Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it. The characters all live in a fishing village and their mother died, so even though Aksel is a bit fragiler than ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Drug called Ignoring

    Your welcome!

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Drug called Ignoring

    Very interesting. I love the content of the poem. It seems that it's trying to tell the reader that it's a waste of time to ignore people, or maybe even ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Genkii

    Thank you! This really helped and I'm working on the second chapter.

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Humor Re: Dear mermaid on the Starbucks logo

    That was pretty cool. That mermaid is actually a different kind of fishy mythological creature called the Museline. It was the star of a French folktale about a noble who ...

    Nov 19, 2014


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality