User avatar

Razor

My Keyboard Is Normal

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The UNO Reverse

    I had to.

    May 26, 2024
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Ten People, Ten shades

    Hey Gengar! Found some wallpapers you might like to use for you profile style! (I hate the color white. It is.....bland *shudder*)

    Nov 11, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Highway of Darkness

    Your Welcome!

    Sep 23, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Old Man

    This story is very good. I really like it. First off, the man was clearly afraid, and the darkness seemed to be feeding off his fear. You really used a ...

    Sep 18, 2023
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: something i wrote bored in History class...

    Very Descriptive! Overall this story was great...however a little choppy. That's okay though, considering you were in class. Speaking of wich...i am eating lunch in the cafeteria right now..and the ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Overgrown

    Thanks! and Yeah..that use of "the fall" is a trope followed by a lot of stories in this genre.

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Storybook Sun (First Chapter)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love this! Imagination is a powerful thing, and this land that this boy creates in his head is all too real. I daydream a lot myself. The world outside ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Storybook Sun (First Chapter)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love this! Imagination is a powerful thing, and this land that this boy creates in his head is all too real. I daydream a lot myself. The world outside ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Storybook Sun (First Chapter)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I love this! Imagination is a powerful thing, and this land that this boy creates in his head is all too real. I daydream a lot myself. The world outside ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Wetfire-chapter 10

    This is pretty short, however, it is pretty good. This reminds me of WOF. Keep writing!

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Vulture

    This is such a great story! I love the constant use of adjectives and your descriptions are....indescribable. Overall, I love this story. Keep up the good work!

    Apr 4, 2023


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane