User avatar

Razor

My Keyboard Is Normal

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The promise of a seed

    I loved this story. First of all, The mango tree and the time that passes represents how much Jacaira has grown in her life. The planting of the seed represents ...

    May 1, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: GFB and The Machine

    Wow! Ok, this story was very interesting, and I am excited to see where this goes. First of all, all of your descriptions were insanely good, and they gave me ...

    May 1, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Blood drive

    Hi There! First of all, this is a really good story. It kept me in suspense, and the ending was pretty insane (okay, yes, I said insane, can't stop me ...

    Apr 18, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Storybook Sun (First Chapter)

    I love this! Imagination is a powerful thing, and this land that this boy creates in his head is all too real. I daydream a lot myself. The world outside ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: Angel

    This is an awesome story. I love horror stories, and this is one of the best ones I have ever read. First of all, I love the opening. Accidental murders ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The World Isn't Cruel. The People Who Live in it Are.

    WOOOOOOOOOOW. This is a very good story. There are so many twists and turns, and you really capture the essence of being the parent of a missing child well. I ...

    Apr 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Hermione's Day Off - Chapter One

    This is a great story. I feel like Hermione gets the short straw in the books. I mean, without her, everything could have gone terribly wrong. Also, I love that ...

    Apr 5, 2023


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist