User avatar

Razcoon

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    Yeeeeah taffy!! You tell them! Now lyrics are hard to review, because it's YOUR opinion and YOUR words. So I'll just express my opinion: I completely agree! Young Writer's Society ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)

    Solv, just so you know I loved this. And, like you asked, I am reviewing it for you! I'll just highlight in red what I think shouldn't be there and ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Don't hate what you make

    I said I look at your lyrics, no? I found a few more minor mistakes, so I'll point them out here: Im standing here Don’t fucking call me great If ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Making Tea

    *Cracks up and can't stop laughing* Okay! Okay that was brilliant! I LOVE how the conversation was one sided and still perfectly understandable. I can't exactly review this, 'cause I ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Angler (The Novel)

    This is long overdue. Haha sorry! :wink: Best get started. I don't review much, I always forget when I say I will... ------------------------- The fastest way home on foot from ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Open Roads *Prologue*

    I like the prologue, it's interesting. Now let's review it, 'kay? I was an outcast, [remove this comma] that no one cared about, or [don't need this] no one needed, ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A War of Love

    Nice! This is interesting. I have to say though, since you're talking in past tense, be extra aware of how you're writing. Example... That's why I am the best fighter ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Daughter of Snow White

    I like whole idea of a sequel to Snow White. My favorite novels are the one's in first person in the present tense, but that's an opinion, and nonetheless this ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Light up.

    Nice, Biffle. Sorry I'm not a great poet but here's what I have to say. It's pretty good, but since I'm not big on poetry, I'm not sure it's up ...

    Apr 17, 2010


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey