User avatar

RayquazaKid

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Prisoner of War

    Holy crapoli. That was simply excellent. I loved your imagery here, I certainly think Hell could definitely be like that. And, if this is not hell, is is really darn ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Love Has No Boundaries (I) {EDITED*}

    I am not sure what the exact temperature was, but I’m sure it was something above forty degree s Celsius. It was enough to extract every ounce of energy out ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seems Like Eternity

    “Melanie, stop . ” I cried. When it is the end of a quote, it needs to be a period, not a comma. I was running after her on a ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    I thought that it was going to be the last time I would hear her voice, or see her. I heard it again. As I was sleeping on the rugged ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part Two)

    Still staring, I turned my attention slightly lower down. Below her small nose and below her thin lips until I reached her chest. That was when I remembered why I ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Two)

    “Stupid parents . ” I mumbled to myself, running up the stairs. I think this should be a period instead of a comma. His sandy blonde hair was incredibly messy ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    I know you wanted me to do the second chapter. But I'm feeling generous, so Ima do this one first. Hope you don't mind. :oops: “Please Victoria!” Alexander pleaded as ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-5

    I let the water from the shower drip Amanda’s blood off from my body and into the murky drainage pipes. I wiped off water from my face, looking at the ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Splash of color (Added on and edited)

    Rayen’s eyes opened in the middle of a dead sleep. Where am I? h er It's kind of like this with quotes too. Since this is right after a thought, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part One)

    I knew this was a bad idea. I couldn’t help but notice the judgmental glances that were aimed at me as I walked down the school hallways. I was used ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Special Place

    It is often said that true happiness lies within... that is exactly where I go to find my special place. The outside world has an ugly face (no space between ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Five)

    The alluring scent of freshly cooked bacon surrounded me as I slowly opened my tired eyes. There was an intense thumping feeling in my head but I was able to ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Splash of color

    Heya. :) Red is bad, green is good, and blue is comments on the both of them. Orange is just changes. Rayen ambled down a cobble stoned corner. The rain ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Just 1411 left

    Pretty good article. :) Like mostly everyone said, Skins beat everyone to the punch. I didn't see anything else wrong with it that he didn't pint out. Indeed, its a ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Ch-4(part II)

    CHLOE RUSSO 26th June 12: 54 AM We were forging ahead with the case. We had found some footprints which could possibly lead us to the criminal. Tim was not ...

    Apr 23, 2010


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office