User avatar

RatchetWriter

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Mara Jade

    Ah... A very nice read. I don't know about poetry though. Anyways Admiring you Jade eyes only in memory. I don't know if I'm right or not, maybe you meant ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fic - Sword Tag

    Oh man. I've been gone for a week and have just read this. SCARIEST THING I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME! But so very holding...... Sadly I haven't anything to ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    Hmm, sorry I haven't posted on this very soon. Ahem, pic is actually............................er.................. :oops: Better than I can draw a human. :lol: Pretty good I think actually. Enough o

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grotesque

    Hmm, very sad kind of. (maybe it's because I'm listening to sad celtic music :D ) I'm not much for poetry, but its difference to other things was intresting and ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #13

    Ok, I, with my inexperience in grammar, I am not going to find anything of that sort, as everyone else has done that. (I guess that's the advantage of criting ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: 19th Century King

    It's great! Okay, I'm not much on the detailed crits, mainly because I don't know the stuff, but, His deputy, Deputy Luke Woods, The repitition of deputy is bad. My ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Storm Snatchers #1

    Ah, no crits? I'll have to fix that. (not that I'm good at crits :cry: ) I think Storm Snatchers is a good title. Only a few misspellings saying that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Kismet #2...flagged for deletion

    Well! I'm reading your story through and it's real absorbing. Good work! I don't know what others think, but I like the longish introductions to the characters. It just seemed ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [Deleted]

    Hey, very intresting and well written. Basicly it's very good, but it took me awhile to tell the way you were writing this, it's a different style than normal. Good ...

    May 23, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #10

    Hey! More of a really good story! If you can get 20 or 30 chapters you may want to try publishing this! Hope you're still enjoying writing this, becuase I'm ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bulletproof

    Hey! Great story! All I got to say is it's nice you had them screeching around corners when you described the character, it makes it seem like their going somewhere ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #8

    Hello! After another effort of trying to find something to crit on this, I have come up with the following pathetic contribution. He opened his mouth to speak but another ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    Hey! I'm a big fan of Eragon and Star Wars to. I'm nowhere near eighty-seven books, but I appreciate the fact that you know all those characters and are not ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #7

    Wow. I read the whole thing all the way through, and it is REALLY GOOD! I must be a fan of this type of stuff, because I really enjoyed what ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Speedy II: The Run for Freedom

    I really wish I had something to help you improve, but I don't. This is great! It could become a really good short story, I think you should keep going! ...

    May 10, 2007


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet